public DbRepStat rep_stat(int flags)
The DbEnv.rep_stat method returns the replication subsystem statistics.
The flags value must be set to 0 or
the following value:
- Reset statistics after returning their values.
The DbEnv.rep_stat method creates a DbRepStat object encapsulating the
replication subsystem statistics. The following data fields are
available from the DbRepStat object:
- public int st_stat;
- The current replication mode. Set to Db.DB_REP_MASTER if the
environment is a replication master, Db.DB_REP_CLIENT if the
environment is a replication client, Db.DB_REP_LOGSONLY if the
environment is a log-files-only replica, or 0 if replication is not
- public DbLsn st_next_lsn;
- In replication environments configured as masters, the next LSN expected.
In replication environments configured as clients, the next LSN to be used.
- public DbLsn st_waiting_lsn;
- The LSN of the first missed log record being waited for, or 0 if no log
records are currently missing.
- public int st_dupmasters;
- The number of duplicate master conditions detected.
- public int st_env_id;
- The current environment ID.
- public int st_env_priority;
- The current environment priority.
- public int st_gen;
- The current generation number.
- public int st_log_duplicated;
- The number of duplicate log records received.
- public int st_log_queued;
- The number of log records currently queued.
- public int st_log_queued_max;
- The maximum number of log records ever queued at once.
- public int st_log_queued_total;
- The total number of log records queued.
- public int st_log_records;
- The number of log records received and appended to the log.
- public int st_log_requested;
- The number of log records missed and requested.
- public int st_master;
- The current master environment ID.
- public int st_master_changes;
- The number of times the master has changed.
- public int st_msgs_badgen;
- The number of messages received with a bad generation number.
- public int st_msgs_processed;
- The number of messages received and processed.
- public int st_msgs_recover;
- The number of messages ignored due to pending recovery.
- public int st_msgs_send_failures;
- The number of failed message sends.
- public int st_msgs_sent;
- The number of messages sent.
- public int st_newsites;
- The number of new site messages received.
- public int st_outdated;
- The number of outdated conditions detected.
- public int st_txns_applied;
- The number of transactions applied.
- public int st_elections;
- The number of elections held.
- public int st_elections_won;
- The number of elections won.
- public int st_election_status;
- The current election phase (0 if no election is in progress).
- public int st_election_cur_winner;
- The election winner.
- public int st_election_gen;
- The election generation number.
- public DbLsn st_election_lsn;
- The maximum LSN of election winner.
- public int st_election_nsites;
- The number sites expected to participate in elections.
- public int st_nthrottles;
- Transmission limited. This indicates the number of times that data
transmission was stopped to limit the amount of data sent in response
to a single call to DbEnv.rep_process_message.
- public int st_election_priority;
- The election priority.
- public int st_election_tiebreaker;
- The election tiebreaker value.
- public int st_election_votes;
- The votes received this election round.
The DbEnv.rep_stat method throws an exception that encapsulates a non-zero error value on
The DbEnv.rep_stat method may fail and throw an exception for errors specified for other Berkeley DB and C library or system methods.
If a catastrophic error has occurred, the DbEnv.rep_stat method may fail and
throw a DbRunRecoveryException,
in which case all subsequent Berkeley DB calls will fail in the same way.
Replication and Related Methods
Copyright Sleepycat Software