public DbLockStat lock_stat(int flags)
The DbEnv.lock_stat method returns the locking subsystem statistics.
The flags value must be set to 0 or
the following value:
- Reset statistics after returning their values.
The DbEnv.lock_stat method creates a DbLockStat object encapsulating the
lock region statistics. The following data fields are available from
the DbLockStat object:
- public int st_id;
- The last allocated locker ID.
- public int st_cur_maxid;
- The current maximum unused locker ID.
- public int st_nmodes;
- The number of lock modes.
- public int st_maxlocks;
- The maximum number of locks possible.
- public int st_maxlockers;
- The maximum number of lockers possible.
- public int st_maxobjects;
- The maximum number of lock objects possible.
- public int st_nlocks;
- The number of current locks.
- public int st_maxnlocks;
- The maximum number of locks at any one time.
- public int st_nlockers;
- The number of current lockers.
- public int st_maxnlockers;
- The maximum number of lockers at any one time.
- public int st_nobjects;
- The number of current lock objects.
- public int st_maxnobjects;
- The maximum number of lock objects at any one time.
- public int st_nrequests;
- The total number of locks requested.
- public int st_nreleases;
- The total number of locks released.
- public int st_nnowaits;
- The total number of lock requests failing because
Db.DB_LOCK_NOWAIT was set.
- public int st_nconflicts;
- The total number of locks not immediately available due to conflicts.
- public int st_ndeadlocks;
- The number of deadlocks.
- public int st_locktimeout;
- Lock timeout value.
- public int st_nlocktimeouts;
- The number of locks that have timed out.
- public int st_txntimeout;
- Transaction timeout value.
- public int st_ntxntimeouts;
- The number of transactions that have timed out. This value is also a
component of st_ndeadlocks, the total number of deadlocks
- public int st_regsize;
- The size of the lock region.
- public int st_region_wait;
- The number of times that a thread of control was forced to wait before
obtaining the region lock.
- public int st_region_nowait;
- The number of times that a thread of control was able to obtain
the region lock without waiting.
The DbEnv.lock_stat method throws an exception that encapsulates a non-zero error value on
The DbEnv.lock_stat method may fail and throw an exception for errors specified for other Berkeley DB and C library or system methods.
If a catastrophic error has occurred, the DbEnv.lock_stat method may fail and
throw a DbRunRecoveryException,
in which case all subsequent Berkeley DB calls will fail in the same way.
Locking Subsystem and Related Methods
Copyright Sleepycat Software